Sequoia Coast A healing I will go
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
It was late-morning, and Majesty had decided it was time for a run - like always. Honestly, he could not remember when or why he had begun to take these daily runs. He'd been doing it before he had come to the Teekon Wilds, but he wasn't sure what had started it. However, he was hesitant to go running today, as it seemed that every time he went for a run, he ended up in trouble with another pack. So he decided to give himself a purpose this time. He was going to scout out the Wilds for herbs and plants he could use for healing.

He went and got a rabbit skin from his den, which he had meticulously and carefully torn off of the dead creature to use as a sort of pouch for carrying his herbs. Then he ran to the sandbar. The water was lowering, which was good, as he didn't want to get the rabbit skin wet. Clenching it tightly between his teeth, he crossed over to the mainland and began scouring the shore for any medicinal plants.

After a little while, when he was a bit further inland, he spotted a pretty black-furred she-wolf. For a split-second he thought it was Erika, his newly beloved, and his tail wagged. And then he realized that it was not her, and though he was a bit disappointed, he was also curious. She looked... familiar. He yipped through the fur in his jaws, coming towards her, tail wagging to show he was friendly. She seemed to be... looking for something.
Messages In This Thread
A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 14, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 16, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 18, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 18, 2014, 01:55 PM