Sequoia Coast A healing I will go
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
The title of this thread gets that song stuck in my head every time I read it: A hunting I will go, a hunting I will go, hi ho the marry-o, a hunting I will go. Lol.

Majesty sighed at Blue Willow's mention of a broken leg in her pack. In the wild, broken legs could be fatal. If they became infected, or were not reset properly, they could leave their bearer with a permanent handicap, which could affect a lot of different aspects of their lives. He was impressed with the female's ingenuity - using seaweed for binding. It was rather clever.

"I hope whoever it is with the broken leg gets better and heals properly. Though I have a feeling that won't be a problem. If you are the one doing the healing, I have no doubt that they will make a full recovery. You seem to have a good on your shoulders." He smiled. "Also, I must thank you. You gave me a good idea if anyone in my pack breaks a leg. I'm not sure I would have ever thought of using seaweed as a cast."

He nodded towards the rabbit skin that was at his paws when she asked him what he was doing. "I am searching the Wilds for herbs to dry and keep in my den for medicinal purposes. There are a few useful plants on the Isle where my pack lives, but for the most part, I've found I must go elsewhere to find what I need. Luckily, my wolves seem to be staying away from sickness and injury. I hope that lasts." He paused in thought. "Anyways, I use the rabbit skin to store herbs and grasses that I pick. Some of them are poisonous when ingested, so I'd rather not hold them in my mouth."
Messages In This Thread
A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 14, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 16, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 18, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 18, 2014, 01:55 PM