Blackfeather Woods chamber of secrets
Hell Is Empty And All The Devils Are Here
60 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
End it here? Sorry it's taken months to get this thread completed! Though, I will say, I'm not sure what to do about Vandal now with the whole killing another wolf scenario and the brotherhood lol.

Head twitched slightly as the dark woman spoke, the silver and ivory brute gradually allowing his ears to arch forward for only a brief moment as Nemesis continued on further, elaborating more on his task ahead. He listened carefully, noting the lack of emotion within her voice as she spoke, but mostly the words that escaped her mouth that were now embedding themselves into his mind. Innocent or guilty, it didn't matter. The young wolf smiled for a second as his ears swivelled back to lay against his head once again, for a task without preference, and one to kill; would be an easy project indeed.

Eventually the young male offered his skull a firm nod in response, his own cold sapphire eyes slowly peering back up to look to the woman as she fell silent, ”I will return when the task is done.” Was all he said, before allowing his head to give another nod, his socked paws gradually shifting him as he began to take his leave, venturing off to attend to matters that had now been bestowed to him.
Messages In This Thread
chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - December 19, 2016, 04:44 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - December 31, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - January 03, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - January 03, 2017, 03:39 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - February 13, 2017, 12:34 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - February 13, 2017, 06:49 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - March 31, 2017, 07:38 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - April 05, 2017, 05:08 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - April 18, 2017, 06:32 PM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Vandal - May 28, 2017, 11:00 AM
RE: chamber of secrets - by Nemesis - May 30, 2017, 04:03 PM