Northstar Vale i'll just have to learn greek.
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
The gentle strum of her tongue was not only unexpected, but it also caused long fingers of heat to run through his body. It was as though his entire body blushed by that one action, causing pause as he attempted to wrangle his emotions. The break lasted no longer than a few seconds, and once it vanished, for the most part, Rannoch reached forward to reciprocate her affections with a kiss of his own. 

Rannoch grinned at what Liffey had to say, considering the difficulty how difficult it would be to rule as he was. Though it would be tricky, Rannoch felt as though it was worth it. "I think it'd be manageable," he replied after consideration. "I mean, we'd get a ton of weird looks, but, I think they'd all understand in time." There was an undeniable lightness in Rannoch's rich baritone, one which hadn't surfaced in ages. 

From there, and for quite some time, the two wolves talked about how they would go about their daily lives if they were attached like this, all the while enjoying the closeness that they shared. It would be only when the sun began to set when they would unwrap themselves from their embrace, yet, even after all that time, seeking closeness as they went off to find something for dinner.
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 21, 2017, 12:12 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 04:47 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:03 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 07:53 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 24, 2017, 08:39 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 26, 2017, 06:23 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - May 28, 2017, 06:00 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 04, 2017, 06:22 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Liffey - June 12, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: i'll just have to learn greek. - by Rannoch’s Ghost - June 12, 2017, 07:17 PM