To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M)
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
ooc: Oh awesome! Thank you! I knew I was forgetting to do something along those line... Oopsie me! lol :-)

IC:

Ypres awaited the arrival of Majesty, he did indeed arrive sooner than she anticipated, but after all he was Alpha, and Alpha's had no time to bide when it came to reporting an issue that a member may have thought to have had. She watched as he hurried towards her and greeted her with a dip of his skull. She too bowed but lowered her bow more to show she was accepting his dominance upon arrival; and that she acknowledged that she was that of lower rank still. He then spoke asking her what was troubling her.

Majesty my friend, I have come to report some urgent news.

She watched as the Alpha sat down before her, and she too comfortably sat facing him, as she wrapped her tail around her hind limbs.

Three Messengers had arrived from Horizon Ridge to claim that we picked our home base too close to their borders. They state that Ravensblood and Totoka river are their hunting grounds and we will be chased from them if caught hunting on those grounds. They are increasing border patrols too sir... They also say that we should be staying far away from Silvertip Mountain's hunting grounds as well.

Ypres shifted her weight with discomfort as she looked down to her paws. Should she tell about Silvermane's behavior? She decided to let Majesty know about it, due to the fact that one could get hurt or be taken out by another pack's members due to vulnerability. She lifted her eyes back upon Majesty and frowned.

And I'm worried for Silvermane. He was acting quite strange.. He states that he had ingested Poppy seeds and it seems to take some sort of ill affect on him.. I believe he was left vulnerable to another wolf from Silvertip Mountain. The two claimed to know one another, but I'm weary about this girl, her calling is Cara. She's highly disrespectful, and to see a higher ranking male such as Silvermane to act accordingly makes me doubtful of his position.

She frowned and bit the bottom of her lips feeling nervous that she had even told on a fellow pack member. As for the other wolf, she didn't care for. As far as Ypres was concerned, she was not welcome on these lands.

I caught the two over at the shores by the mainland border.

She added. She awaited to see what the Alpha had to say for himself, and what should happen if another wolf from Silvertip Mountain should arrive; and what she can do about it. Leave it be, or chase them off... Ypres was soon to find out.
Messages In This Thread
To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 15, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 15, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 20, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:55 PM