To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M)
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Also, to do this small grey text, which is OOC text, write this "[*ooc]" Then write text. Then do this "[*/ooc]". Just take off the quotation marks and the stars.

Majesty listened intently as Ypres spoke. She brought up three things that worried him. One was that, apparently, three members of Horizon Ridge had come to warn the wolves of Wheeling Gull Isle to stay off of "their" turf, claiming that Ravensblood Forest and Totoka River were their hunting grounds. Majesty could understand Ravensblood Forest being theirs, but he believed that they should be able to share the river, seeing as it split directly down the middle of Sequoia Coast.

Ypres also spoke of Silvermane, and his apparently getting high off of poppy seeds. And she spoke of Cara. At the mention of his previous pack-mate, Majesty became worried - though more confused than worried. "Cara?" he repeated, brows drawn together. "What was she doing here? Come to think of it, I thought I scented Silvertip Mountain during a border patrol the other day... I thought it might have been..." He shook his head. He wasn't sure whether to bring Erika up here or not. Though with these three troubling things swimming in his mind, he knew it was high time for another pack meeting.

He looked at Ypres, focusing once more on the present moment. "Thank you for telling me these things. I shall... meditate on them. For now, I'd like you to double your patrols of the borders. My policy on allowing other wolves to come and go still stands, as long as they are not trying to harm anyone, but if anyone does show up, come and tell me immediately, or summon me to you. Is that understood?"
Messages In This Thread
To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 02:32 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 15, 2014, 02:47 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 15, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 15, 2014, 08:04 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Ypres - June 20, 2014, 12:28 PM
RE: To be or not to be.. (Majesty) (M) - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:55 PM