Hideaway Strath a catastrophe of ingredients
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
When Arturo makes the call to greet him near the borders, Mallaidh is the first on her feet and on her way. Occasionally she glances back to see the others follow along, excited to spend more time working and following in her father’s footsteps. She doesn’t know where the drive comes from, and she wonders why the others don’t have it—especially Roarke—but she focuses on her own tasks. If she paid attention to the others as much as she did herself, there’d be no time for improvement!

Her brows knit together as two of her siblings rush forward and she slows down, looking over her shoulder to no longer see her brother. Mallaidh narrows her eyes a little and she back pedals a step or two before pivoting all the way around and retreats the way she’d came until her younger brother’s scent is back in her path.

It deviates from the initial trail and she worms her way through the brush until the scent of another catches her attention. With ears cupped forward, nose flaring, she pops out of the other side of the clearing to see her brother charge at a wolf she does not recognize. Her eyes widen in surprise and she reacts quickly, rushing forward to give her brother a paw of help in taking down their opponent.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
a catastrophe of ingredients - by RIP Wintersbane - June 06, 2017, 04:32 AM
RE: a catastrophe of ingredients - by Jhala - June 06, 2017, 09:39 AM
RE: a catastrophe of ingredients - by RIP Wintersbane - June 07, 2017, 04:00 AM
RE: a catastrophe of ingredients - by Jhala - June 07, 2017, 09:17 AM
RE: a catastrophe of ingredients - by RIP Wintersbane - June 08, 2017, 04:11 AM
RE: a catastrophe of ingredients - by Mallaidh - June 18, 2017, 06:17 AM
RE: a catastrophe of ingredients - by Jhala - June 28, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: a catastrophe of ingredients - by RIP Wintersbane - June 29, 2017, 04:35 AM
RE: a catastrophe of ingredients - by Mallaidh - June 30, 2017, 06:35 PM