Arrow Lake God, why have you forsaken me? (MATURE) All welcome
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"My name is Kaname." he said before biting off another mouthful of fawn. All the while he noticed her tense movements. She was frightened of him, her hackles raised defensively though her voice was cold. She wanted to run away from him. He laughed to himself. I am not interested in killing you, Ypres...

He was still eating when she finished her share. The cream she-wolf stared at him curiously. She asked why he was so far away from his own territory where prey was plenty. He swallowed a piece of meat and turned to her. "I heard of a new pack in the mountains called Sunspire. What I heard was similar to your pack's inception; their leader was driven off from Swiftcurrent and created his pack in the Sunspirt Mountains. I was curious about them, so I came here."
Messages In This Thread
RE: God, why have you forsaken me? (MATURE) All welcome - by Kaname - June 16, 2014, 03:10 PM