Sea Lion Shores Firecracker [Joining]
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I'm going to forward-date this to take into account the fact that I now have an (unofficial) mate, if that's all right with you.

Majesty smiled at the female's flattery, and dipped his head in thanks, though after that he largely ignored it. He had Erika now, and he wanted no one else. Still, he was happy to be given compliments, as it was something he himself did quite naturally. He was not used to being on the receiving end. He came ever nearer to the female, whose name he now knew to be Chantelle.

"Normally," he began, "they are somewhat easy to take down, as long as you're not trying to take one down by yourself. They are about as big as a wolf, so they can pack quite a punch, even if they don't have claws. I have been whacked by a flipper before, and it does not feel very good - that I can promise you. If you attack from behind though and get through the neck blubber, it's generally easy from there."

He looked along the beach, trying to spot one that would be fairy simple to take down. There was one lying asleep and completely oblivious nearby. It would do nicely. He nodded towards the grey blob of a creature. "What about that one? If I distract its front, you can go around it and kill it, though I'll request that you do it as quickly as possible. I know it is just a prey animal, but I do not like seeing anyone or anything in unnecessary pain." He looked back at Chantelle, awaiting her response.
Messages In This Thread
Firecracker [Joining] - by Chantelle - June 10, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: Firecracker [Joining] - by Majesty - June 10, 2014, 05:11 PM
RE: Firecracker [Joining] - by Chantelle - June 11, 2014, 09:45 AM
RE: Firecracker [Joining] - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 10:41 PM
RE: Firecracker [Joining] - by Chantelle - June 17, 2014, 08:48 PM
RE: Firecracker [Joining] - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 09:32 PM