Sequoia Coast A healing I will go
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Last post from me! Thanks! I'll request to have this archived now, but feel free write your last post! ^_^

Majesty listened carefully as Blue Willow spoke of what other plants would help Arkham heal. When she asked about how many poppy seeds he was giving her, he sighed. "I know well the side-effects of using poppy seeds for pain. Unfortunately, as of now, they are the only pain reducing plants I have, as they grow naturally on the island." He grimaced as he thought of what Ypres had told him about Silvermane getting high off of them. "It's one of the reasons I was gathering medicinal herbs, actually. I don't want her body to get used to having them in her system."

He bowed his large head to her, feeling a sudden urge to move on and get to work. "Thank you, Miss Willow, for your knowledge. I shall keep it in mind for future reference." He paused. "I will tell my wolves to allow you onto the island if you ever wish to visit. My pack is still small and I would not the mind the company. Or we could always meet again in neutral territory if it would make you more comfortable."

He gave her a smile, bid her farewell, and was off.
Messages In This Thread
A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 01:01 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 10:38 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 13, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 13, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 14, 2014, 11:03 AM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 14, 2014, 01:49 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 16, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 17, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 18, 2014, 11:12 AM
RE: A healing I will go - by Majesty - June 18, 2014, 01:37 PM
RE: A healing I will go - by Blue Willow - June 18, 2014, 01:55 PM