one in a minion
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
No worries. I'd been trying to decide on what it was that I had him find LOL Hadn't thought about it when I first wrote it.

this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

The question that came from the other male did not surprise Yildun in the least. He actually had expected the question after having divulged that he was blind. The young male would have thought something wrong if Two Face didn’t ask any questions after learning that Yildun was blind. “My hearing does surpass the hearing of those of you who have your vision,” he answered, giving a slight nod of his head along with his answer. “My sense of smell is better, too, but not as much as my hearing.”

The sightless young male gave a slight shrug of his shoulders and a faint shake of his head. “It’s alright,” he began to respond. “I don’t mind answering your question. It’s to be expected, really. Blind wolves aren’t an everyday thing you come across, after all. I would have to think something was wrong if you didn’t have questions. So I really don’t mind answering them.” He was used to being asked questions by those that didn’t know him. It was something he learned to accept a long time ago. It was just something that came with being blind, after all.

His attention shifted back to the smell that had drawn him to this spot in the first place. Lowering his head toward whatever it was, he sniffed at it. It was unlike anything else he’d ever smelled before. What he was unable to see was that it was like a rock, a blackened rock, most likely a piece of something that had come from the sky (“falling star” type of thing). It smelled like something burnt, though Yildun had never smelled burning things before. “Yes, please,” he answered. “I would appreciate that.”

Messages In This Thread
one in a minion - by Yildun - August 14, 2013, 09:14 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 14, 2013, 11:03 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 15, 2013, 12:03 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Koontz - August 15, 2013, 09:00 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 17, 2013, 08:47 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 29, 2013, 09:58 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 10, 2013, 11:59 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 15, 2013, 01:52 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 16, 2013, 07:45 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 16, 2013, 08:52 PM