Find you
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty was out early that morning, having awoken before the dawn and not been able to get back to sleep. He was patrolling the borders, freshening the scent markers around the Isle. He had just gone around to the shoreline facing the mainland when he spotted Naya stepping out of water onto to the sandbar. The water was... oddly low this time of day. It did not normally reach low tide until the middle of the day, but he shrugged it off. It might have had something to do with the strange weather that had been having. Lots of thunder, not much rain. He didn't know what to think of it.

Curiously, he called out to Naya. "What are you doing?" he asked her, loping forward at a quicker pace to reach her before she left. "Where are you going at this time of day? You should be asleep still." He had caught up with her at this point, and was standing beside her on the sandbar. The water went up to his ankles, and it was cold enough to make his paws numb. He was beginning to fear that they would be trapped on the island during the late fall to mid spring due to the temperature of the water. But those concerns were not important now.

He waited patiently for Naya to give her answer.
Messages In This Thread
Find you - by Naya - June 20, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 20, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 22, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 22, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 23, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 04:12 PM