Dragoncrest Cliffs i will burn and i will rage
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The call sounds across Drageda and Thuringwethil immediately drops what she is doing and her feet begin to thunder against the ground, rushing to the origin. It does not necessarily sound urgent, or desperate, and there’s answer enough in the howl to know what to expect—or, rather, not to expect—when she arrives. Either way, she knows she’ll have answers of some kind and a plan to go from here. She isn’t sure she can get there fast enough, either, and she gives herself another push until the pair—trio—of wolves come into view. Cecil and Shalon are not to be found but their scents are present, at least, while Eske and Étoille remain.

She is temporarily distracted by the young wolf taking up space behind Eske and her eyes land hard on her, tightening her jaw as she waits for explanation. It is evident enough that her mate is not with them and she releases a shaky breath from her lungs, feeling a sting of hurt run through her. Thuringwethil anxiously licks her lips as she settles ahead of them, waiting for further explanation.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 09:51 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 10:04 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 10:38 AM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 01:42 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 02:47 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 04:29 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 24, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by RIP Blodreina - September 24, 2017, 05:44 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Mallaidh - September 24, 2017, 06:58 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Étoille - September 24, 2017, 07:39 PM
RE: i will burn and i will rage - by Antumbra - September 25, 2017, 02:49 PM