Find you
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Lol it's fine. I actually have no clue how tides work in real life, so I'm going with something simple: high tide is at midnight. Low tide is at midday. So since it's right before dawn, that means it's somewhere between high tide and low tide, which means the water should be up to your mid-legs, about (a wolf's mid-legs). At low tide, it's around your ankles, at high tide, it's up to your shoulders. And also, just remember that this only means anything when talking about the sandbar. Anywhere in regular water, just use common sense.

Majesty sighed as Naya told him what she was planning. He shook his head, suddenly feeling like a father. "Naya," he said. "I'm disappointed in you. You aren't thinking very clearly right now. Why would you ever go on this journey alone?"

Now, he wasn't one to talk. He often went on runs halfway across the Wilds without anyone else and thought nothing of it. However, he was much bigger than Naya - he was much bigger than a lot of wolves - and he knew he could hold his own if he was forced to fight. Naya, on the other hand, had probably never had any training in fighting, and she was fairly small. This was not a trip to be taken by herself. Majesty knew there was only one real solution.

"I'm coming with you," he said. "No arguing. I'm not letting one of my wolves go on a journey that could take days or weeks by themselves. So," he stepped up onto the sandbar beside her, "where to first?"
Messages In This Thread
Find you - by Naya - June 20, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 20, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 22, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 22, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 23, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 04:12 PM