all welcome - mid-morning

i don’t wanna be without you, babe
i don’t want a broken heart
don’t wanna take a breath without you, babe
i don’t wanna play that part
i know that i love you, but let me just say
i don’t wanna love you in no kind of way
[size=3]i don’t want a broken heart[/size]

The last few days had been nice having Turquoise entirely to herself, not sharing her with anyone else, but she knew that would eventually end up changing. The day would end up coming that they would need a break from each other. It ended up coming sooner than she had hoped for it to, but she didn’t object when Turquoise parted from her company to go about doing her own thing. For a while after Turquoise had gone out, Rivet remained within the den that they shared, silent and thinking about everything. She really did hold onto the hope that she hadn’t made a horrible mistake. Only time would be able to tell her that, and she hoped it didn’t end up being an answer she didn’t want to face.

Pushing herself to her paws, Rivet decided to finally venture outside. Though she wasn’t sure what she was going to do, she figured she’d go for a walk or something. If she knew that, in that moment in time, her lover was having a moment of jealous rage thinking that Rivet would turn to the arms of another as she’d given Turquoise permission to do, Rivet would have laughed because she had zero desire to be with anyone else. If she had wanted to be with anyone else, or even flirting with anyone else, she wouldn’t have tried to fight so hard to keep Turquoise in her life. She’d have just let her go. As it was, Rivet was already making a huge sacrifice to try to keep her girlfriend in her life. All she asked was to be the one Turquoise returned to at night and to not be told about whatever her girlfriend was up to with others.

Heading in the opposite direction that she assumed Turquoise had gone (guessing purely by scent), she had no idea what it was that she wanted to do with her time at the moment. For the moment, she just walked, not really caring where she was going and wondering if she would run into any other pack members, not that she was aware of how many others there were in the pack and such.

Messages In This Thread
where do i go from here - by Rivet - September 11, 2013, 05:03 PM
RE: where do i go from here - by Alistair - September 12, 2013, 07:04 PM
RE: where do i go from here - by Rivet - September 13, 2013, 07:46 PM
RE: where do i go from here - by Alistair - September 15, 2013, 08:08 AM
RE: where do i go from here - by Rivet - September 18, 2013, 08:13 PM
RE: where do i go from here - by Alistair - September 25, 2013, 04:47 PM
RE: where do i go from here - by Rivet - October 10, 2013, 10:15 AM