Swiftcurrent Creek this ocean sea cannot quell me
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu

If Tuwawi had not been so close to giving birth stubbornness would have allowed the grudge to fester, further limiting contact with her brothers in arms. Perhaps it was her condition, or perhaps it was wisdom that often accompanied age which allowed the ember to pacify her conscious and approach the stalwart alpha. She was happy to see Fox's reaction was genial, and Tuwawi felt a warmth in heart she had not noticed went missing. The affection of her pack-sister was enough of a reminder, and her own sooty tail swung low from side to side to reciprocate her feelings.

The mother was careful how she moved, not wanting to inadvertently jostle her precious cargo. Even now, in the last few days of her pregnancy, Tuwawi remained unaccustomed to the new shape she had acquired. Gingerly she nibbled at Fox's red mane, and listened to the soft voice of her superior. 'Tuwawi, you look as if you’re about to burst at the seams,' her alpha said in an uncharacteristically gentle voice. Tuwawi was happy to find they were able to step right where they left off despite the harsh and critical words shared at the meeting.

She laughed, "feels like it too!" The skin round her abdomen was stretched tight, and prohibited comfort in any position. Her initial cheer faded, and a more serious look overtook the gamma's features. "It won't be long now," she said, "I'm excited... but afraid." It was easy to be candid with Fox, and Tuwawi didn't feel the need to hide her feelings, especially now that they were alone. She sighed, and dipped into a laying position, rolling onto her side in an effort to give her joints a rest.

currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2014, 11:27 AM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 17, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 19, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - June 21, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by RIP Fox - June 23, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: this ocean sea cannot quell me - by Tuwawi RIP - July 27, 2014, 01:13 PM