Blacktail Deer Plateau I can play 'em like a Ken doll
<strong>here is a strange and bitter crop</strong>
308 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"Puuuura. Come ou' Pura!"

Saēna liked her privacy, and Pura was careful to grant his sister the courtesy of steering clear whenever dark clouds began to gather above her head - often as a direct result of Junior, but there were many other triggers in the toolbox. But this was a direct invitation delivered in a high, friendly voice. Pura's face lit up like a beacon. He inflated, rising from his cautious crouch and trotting around the tall pile of roots to see investigate the source of the splash.

"WHA-..WHAT-URR," he hollered excitedly when he spotted the spring, tongue lolling goofily out of the side of his mouth - a sure-fire way to worsen a speech impediment. Saēna already had a paw in the secret pool, and Pura rushed forward to join her. He patted the glittering surface a few times before thrusting both forelegs in, wriggling his toes against the hard limestone. His sister had made an impressive discovery here, and he made sure she knew it by shutting his trap and nodding sagely across the water - Peregrine had a rarely seen but very particular 'serious face', and it was this look that the pup sought to emulate "Goooood w-w...work." An idea struck him. Metallic eyes sought Saēna's blue ones. "Is.. is is Pura an' Nana pack l-l-l-and?" The wolves of Sparkling Puddle, perhaps.
Messages In This Thread
I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - June 17, 2014, 12:16 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Pura - June 17, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - June 18, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Pura - June 21, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - July 16, 2014, 11:26 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Pura - July 26, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - July 28, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Pura - July 31, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - August 02, 2014, 08:03 AM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Pura - August 10, 2014, 02:27 PM
RE: I can play 'em like a Ken doll - by Saēna - August 13, 2014, 12:58 PM