Find you
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
I guess I only thought I responded to this already... lol. >.< Also, I kind of sort of power-played by having Majesty touch Naya. Tell me if you want me to change it.

Majesty bumped his snout against Naya's chin in an attempt to get her to lift her head. "It's all right, Naya," he said gently. "There's no reason to stick your tail between your legs like that. I was just worried about what might have happened to you out there had I not caught you in time."

He smirked at her as she began to protest, and then sighed and said, "Okay then..." It would not have mattered what she said. He still would have gone. Besides, he had met Malcom once already. He knew that if anything happened to Naya, Malcom was probably going to come kick his ass. That was not what he wanted to happen.

When she spoke of him either being at a lake or a river, he hmm'd in thought. "Well..." he began after a time. "Last time I saw him, he was running out of Neverwinter Forest in the Great Bear Wilderness. Since he doesn't know where to look for you, he's probably somewhere there. That means he's either at Whitefish River, Big Salmon Lake, or Greatwater Lake. We'll have to be careful when we go looking for him. We don't want to alert Jinx or any of the other Mountain wolves. If they see me - or Malcom, for that matter - they'll be all over us and we may not make it back alive."

He paused, letting the severity of what he had just said sink in. "Stick close to me when we leave, alright? I'll protect you. And you have to promise to do as I say. If I tell you to run, you do it. Even if it means leaving me to die. Okay? You have to promise me, or I won't let you go at all. Do you promise?" He looked at her now, straight into her eyes, keeping his expression quite serious.
Messages In This Thread
Find you - by Naya - June 20, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 20, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 22, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 22, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 23, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 04:12 PM