Arrow Lake God, why have you forsaken me? (MATURE) All welcome
"Just because something isn't a lie does not mean that it isn't deceptive. A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction."
485 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
As he predicted, the Isle itself was scarce of large prey. All it held were crabs, hare and other small prey which was barely enough to sustain a full grown wolf, let alone a whole pack on wolves. A plan sprouted half-formed in his deranged brain. Perhaps we could block the borders and prevent the Isle wolves from leaving their pathetic little island. He chuckled maliciously in his brain. Then we could starve them before moving in to claim their land.

But that was for another time. "I suppose the larger prey never got a chance to get onto the island." he had heard tales of the lands underneath their feet slowly but constantly moving. Maybe the ancestors of the large herbivores living now did not live so close to the shore so when that land parted from the mainland there were no unglates there to float away with it.

The Isle wolf stretched, yawning, full from the kill she made. She excused herself and made her way to depart. He sniffed, idly taking a bite of the carcass. "It was nice meeting you too Ypres. Have a good journey.
Messages In This Thread
RE: God, why have you forsaken me? (MATURE) All welcome - by Kaname - June 21, 2014, 09:05 PM