Find you
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Majesty's speech color is the third one down on the second vertical column. Do you mind if I forward-date this a little, to take into account the meeting where I told everyone about Erika and Majesty? I'm going to set this after the meeting but before she joins.

Majesty laughed as Naya charged ahead towards the mainland. "No wonder your brother is always worried about you!" he called. Before he followed her, he sent out a howl to all members of the pack to let them know he would be gone for a while, and that he was taking Naya. He didn't want anyone to worry.

For a moment, he wondered if Arkham would be all right by herself, but then he shrugged. That wolf-dog was too stubborn to die, and he had been very specific telling her about the plants she needed to be taking. She would be alright as long as they weren't gone for more than a few days.

"You wouldn't last a day on your own!" he continued saying to Naya as he caught up to her. They ran side-by-side. "Stay close to me, remember?" he said.

"We'll go to Whitefish River first, since it's the closest, but that means we'll need to go through Ravensblood Forest. Horizon Ridge made it clear they don't want us hunting there, but if we keep quiet and don't bother anyone, we should be fine as long as we're quick. I'd rather face Horizon Ridge's wrath than Silvertip Mountain's."

Majesty stopped for a moment, and sighed. "You seemed to be the only one at the pack meeting who didn't want to tear my head off the other day. Do you... do you think that I did the right thing? Everyone seems to be questioning my skills as a leader, and... I'm beginning to think I'm not fit to be leading a pack - any pack." He padded along slowly, looking at the ground. "I'm beginning to think I've made too many mistakes that I can't make up for..."
Messages In This Thread
Find you - by Naya - June 20, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 20, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 22, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 22, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 23, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 04:12 PM