Find you
37 Posts
Ooc —
I thought it already was after the meeting.. xD no problemo
Also, I'm confused about when they stopped running so I'll suppose it's when they reached the end of the sandbar..
btw did I get the colors right this time? :D

Majesty followed Naya down the sandbar "No wonder your brother is always worried about you!" Naya knew she often got in trouble, and now she felt nothing but guilt for leaving her brother alone, and knowing that the mountain wolves wanted him dead only made it worse.. "He loves me, Maj! he has to protect me..." she panted for a couple seconds, for the running, and then continued: "and he can't do that if he's not with me!" she shouted to make sure Majesty was hearing, as he was running behind her.

Majesty then howled to let the pack now they were leaving, and caught up with Naya "you don't know what I'm capable of!" she knew that majesty was right, she didn't even know where to start looking and the threat of two packs that wanted their's vanished didn't help at all. Now running side by side, Majesty reminded Naya to stay close to him, and in response Naya barked teasing, but in agreement.

"Where should we start then, Maj?" Naya took note as he answered: Whitefish river; through Ravensblood; avoid Ridge wolves; be quick. Noted.
It seemed a little complicated but she hoped she'd be ok with Majesty, she trusted him.

They ran until they reached the sandbar's edge. There Majesty stopped; Naya turned around to him, he looked concerned, and sad. Naya had never seen the Alpha like that; she tilted her head to a side "What is it, Maj?" she barked softly, "are you ok?" Majesty told her that he was concerned about the meeting they had the other day, that he felt he wasn't a good leader and that he made a lot of mistakes. Naya knew that some of that was true, but she also knew that she didn't know anything about packs.

"Y'know, I'm not an expert on being part of a pack, nor do I know anything about being and Alpha; but I do know that you're doing the best that you can Maj, I trust that you never meant to hurt anyone, I know it. Maybe you chose a bad place to find your mate, but if you truly love her then I guess it's worth it, isn't it?" Naya stopped for a couple of seconds and just stared at Majesty's eyes, then she lifted his chin with her snout, just as he did with her before.

"We can work things out Maj, everyone makes mistakes and those who stand by you will forgive you; I forgive you..." she then offered a smile and a soft wag of her tail, and after a second or two she raised her head and with a cheerful voice she barked: "Now, lets go find that bastard before he gets killed" she waited for majesty's response, wagging her tail...
Messages In This Thread
Find you - by Naya - June 20, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 20, 2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 21, 2014, 06:33 PM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 21, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 22, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 22, 2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Find you - by Naya - June 23, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Find you - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 04:12 PM