Horizon Ridge Love without end
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
""Thistle herself was fighting with intrusive thoughts. She also felt it unfair that the ridge had to suffer so many things. They did not bother anyone, they had chased the bear away, merely because he had went after their caches. It was simply unfair, and she couldn’t help but wonder if it were some sort of lesson from someone in the here after.

Thistle understood that her husband was violent, but even he was not a fool. They couldn’t afford to be violent against those that sinned against them, it just couldn’t happen. There were not enough, and she was no fighter herself. Granted she could be if she needed to be, she knew enough to defend herself, but she was also a tiny wolf, an could easily have been beaten by another wolf.

Thistle sighed softly at the first touch of her husband and turned her head to look at him with azure eyes. She smiled at him, I am glad Ragnar, very glad. I find this place feels me with worry, and nervousness now. And it did she could not go a day without thinking of the dangers it now posed. She listened to him and then spoke Then we should have a big sacrifice for Odinn, because in this he has my full appreciation as well as respect. She knew it could be a coincidence, but why argue with her husband, and the raven had been one eyed, how much more convincing would she need to know it wasn’t a coincidence. She was fast finding that she wanted to believe in them, and she justified everything her husband said in her own mind, as foolish as it maybe to some. She realized that her children would believe in them, as her husband did and she should too. It did not do well to be so unequal in your world and religious views.

Thistle listened and though she did not care if others bred, she did want to point out they had t obe strong in order to do that. Hopefully we will be strong enough to support more than just our pups. I know that Julooke and Verinne will probably want to have pups, if they should finally face their fear and tell one another how they feel.
Messages In This Thread
Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 24, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:14 AM