Horizon Ridge Love without end
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle did not remember she had ever been told of the disagreement between her husband and Pump of the bear. She did however know that deep down, she had wished they had been able to kill it. What creature would willingly give up a place they knew to be caches, when they could not be taken down. The bear would have come back over and over again, and this time it took the life of one of their own. She found herself fast choking past the lump in her throat as she thought about it, but she shook her head, she had to be strong now she had to be, for herself, for her husband and for the pack. She gave him a small smile I know you did not like it here dear heart. She tilted her head, she did not remember if he had told her of what he spoke or not. About what?

Thistle listened and her blood ran cold, what on earth were they going to do about that. Though she did not believe in sacrifices of wolves, she could barely sacrifice an animal, thinking in a way it was foolish to kill something and let it rot, when you could eat it. However, she also refused to anger or disobey the laws of her husband’s gods, that were now hers and their childrens. She tilted her head and spoke softly, choosing her words carefully, Though this comes as a surprise, I understand the need to do it. However, dear heart I fear you may have to do it in private, simply because I do not know how the others would take it. Your priestess of course would probably be okay with it, and the children and I will go with you if you wish it, but the others I do not know? Can it be a wheeling gull isle wolf? The last part she was merely asking in slight jest, she did not want him to have to kill any wolf, but she knew he would need to for this. And though she offered to go, she did not know if she could, however if he wanted their children to be Vikings, they needed to see all that the culture had to offer.

Thistle chuckled I think it will be good to have more, and just think our children could maybe fall in love with theirs later and we would have generations of families. She smiled at the thought, it was a good one.
Messages In This Thread
Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 24, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:14 AM