Horizon Ridge Love without end
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
OMG I sort of feel bad for Ragnar, in that other thread...as a human anyway that's a horrible position to be in for anyone....Thistle's secretly crowing but still lmao

Thistle had not known how many had showed up to chase the bear. She did not know that it had been a sore spot between Ragnar and Pump. However, if she had she probably would have sided with Ragnar about this one, if they had enough to kill it, because as she had thought before, what creature was willingly going to give up free meals for a little antagonization.

Thistle perked an ear and chuckled quietly Oh my I actually forgot about them for a moment, my mind is everywhere, but where it should be. She sat down her worry coming back yet again. She hated this place now, with a passion of a thousand burning suns. It had taken their first leader and now their second, would it take their third if they stayed much longer. She certainly hoped not, it would hurt so badly if Ragnar was gone or taken.

She thought about it and though she did not agree with it, she thought she should point it out for the sake of. Ragnar though I do not like anything by force, you do realize you can make everyone attend if you wanted. I know you wouldn't, but you could. And no one can judge you even if you did it in private, you are the alpha now the jarl of our little band. She shrugged she was just pointing out the obvious, and she would probably disagree if he wanted to make everyone, but he didn't have to keep it a secret either, though they may lose some of their followers. Then again you could lose some loyal followers too, I just thought I should point out the obvious is all. She chuckled at his words, well darn their dang near impossible to find. She sighed then, she was merely teasing, but in a dark place that she never showed to anyone, there was that small little thought there, that she wouldn't care if it was one, and that thought alone scared her so bad, she wanted to cry. She was finding, there was a dark part of her lately.

She smiled at his words and spoke softly I know, but it is a nice thought none the less. I don't know if they will though, and truth be told maybe they should just revel in each other for this year and have some next year. Because being mates is new to them. it had been new to her as well, but it had also been out of necessity that they became mates, well necessity and jealousy, love came later. Whereas love came first for the other two, so maybe they did not really need to revel in each other and take it slowly. She twitched her nose she really didn't know.
Messages In This Thread
Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 21, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 22, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 22, 2014, 03:47 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 23, 2014, 06:48 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 23, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 24, 2014, 07:17 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 24, 2014, 09:20 AM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 08:11 AM
RE: Love without end - by Ragnar - June 25, 2014, 10:42 AM
RE: Love without end - by Thistle Cloud - June 25, 2014, 11:14 AM