all bark but no bite
♛queen of disaster ♛
454 Posts
Ooc — Mini (Marie)
I'll arichive this since, it's old and Majesty had already betrayed the pack before this could finish.. thanks for the thread :3
Sorry I did not mean to cause any sort of discomfort, I just thought it was way too outdated to continue. I'll make this my last post, sorry again for the misundertstanding

The yearling also appreciated the brown brute's kind nature -as long as it was directed at her- but in the bottom of her heart she wondered if his soft heart would outbalance his strenght and make him just a big ball of fluff that was unable to kill a fly. He'd have to prove his worth over time.

The next questions given by the Alpha surprised her, as a new member of the pack she did not expect to take past in such important decisions. Of course the female was just asking for her opinion, it was not like her choice would seal Majesty's fate, but it could certaintly affect Jinx's choice. "Well" she began hesitantly, "He has the determination, but to be honest he lacks the...authority" she barked at last. "I already respect the guy," she barked then with a smile, she had grown fond of him after the night of stories they shared.

Then as the conversation focused on Lecter again, Cara gave a tiny ear flick, "I'll look forward to it"
Messages In This Thread
all bark but no bite - by Cara - May 20, 2014, 09:47 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Jinx - May 20, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Cara - May 21, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Jinx - May 22, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Cara - May 22, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Jinx - May 23, 2014, 10:19 AM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Cara - May 23, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Jinx - May 26, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Cara - May 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Jinx - June 09, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: all bark but no bite - by Cara - June 25, 2014, 01:03 PM