Blackfoot Forest nocturne of shadow
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Umm hi..your writing is awesome and I am going to be lacking compared to you, but I am stealing this thread :D

Like a dark shadow Jace followed the line of the forest. He by rights should not be this close to the Creek, however he could not help himself. Perhaps he was a glutton for punishment, maybe he had too much of a devil may care attitude, he didn't know. He did know however, that when he traversed through these grounds and the dark, and silent forest he felt calm and at home. He loved his mountainous home, but even he sometimes had to go to lower ground to gather some perspective. Winding and twisting through the forest he traveled, the many eyes did not bother him, they were merely foxes and he would fight for his life if he needed, but they usually left him alone.

It was by mere chance that he saw the little wolf walking, a small fox wolf. For a brief moment he thought of it as Fox and his blood ran strikingly cold, but as he studied her movements, he realized she was not the Fox, leader of the Creek, this was rather a doppelganger, a twin to the fox, with slight variations.

He was about to turn and let her be, when he saw the many little eyes and then the wolf, she fell to the ground. Growling he launched himself toward her, not sure what it was he was intent upon doing, but he was doing something .Really he needed to learn to let others fight their own battles, and he really needed to stop trying to save them all, he was not a savior, he was a devil and he needed to remember that. However, all instances aside he charged in with blazing eyes of cold steel blue and he waited would they attack him or let them both alone.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:50 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 12:15 PM