A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh]
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
Ever play the wii game Okami?? I just pictured Nightingale bounding around amaterasu style :D

Ferdie greeted Nightingale with a barrage of face licks accepting her as a father would welcome home his wayward pup, in this moment he expected no submission no statement of rank just a joyous moment; a welcome home.

After Nightingale was seriously cleansed of any dirt upon her head he glanced up at his owl friend, and wuffed Thanks for taking care of her, I was worried though now knowing you were together I should have worried less. The owl had long since earned his respect and admiration. He still wanted to show her off to Amekaze but that would have to wait.

Ferdie then grinned broadly down at Nightingale and picked up the fish had spent four hours fishing for earlier that day, his only catch and it was small, he still had a lot left to be desired in the fishing department. Proudly though he set the fish at her feet, sure she would be hungry after traveling so far Eat! He commanded softly then sat intended to watch her eat the fruits of his labor.

He wanted to tell her about Swiftcurrent's attack upon them and how Bazi spread lies about that incident. but first he was going to make sure Nightingale was content and healthy, my she had grown he hardly recognized her as she sat back and admired her

Messages In This Thread
A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh] - by Nightingale - June 23, 2014, 11:40 PM
RE: A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh] - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 25, 2014, 07:30 PM