A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh]
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Ooh, I've heard of that game. I wish I could say I did but I haven't gotten the chance. The art style looks so amazing! I really want to... But you made my character ten times more majestic. Thanks lol

Nightingale took the face-licks head on. As the barrage of licks attacked her she let off an almost childish giggle and returned his liks with a small single one under his chin. After he finished showering her, Ferdie promptly gave her a fish a told her to eat, making her grin broaden as she remembered that first week together. The memory seemed to also make her tail droop. She may not have been in Swiftcurrent very long, but it had certainly given her a home.

As she settled down to eat the tiny fish(she had paid no mind to the size, it was the thought that counted to her) she looked up eagerly at her adopted father, her eyes shining as she awaited to finish her fish to speak.

Meanwhile, Aryn had fluffed out her feathers and nodded. "Of course, Ferdie. It's obvious you two have a strong bond. I couldn't just leave her before reuniting you two... Speaking of, have you managed to make your new pack? We came across territory scents, and yours was underlying it, in assuming it is yours, yes?"
Messages In This Thread
A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh] - by Nightingale - June 23, 2014, 11:40 PM
RE: A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh] - by Nightingale - June 25, 2014, 08:41 PM