A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh]
81 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Nightingale swallowed part of her fish and thought. She knew very well what night he referred to, but she didn't like to remember. She had tried to closed that memory out of her mind. After a minute of pulling the images out of her brain, she shook her head.

"No. You never even looked at me, not at all. The only one you harmed was Jace, and you guys have forgiven each other. so it's okay now. I think... I think if Bazi hadn't stopped her, the other arctic she-wolf might have joined the fight... but that's it... I think I left after that."

She looked at Ferdie, her eyes round and forgiving. "Everyone makes mistakes, Ferdie. It's a fact of life that we have to put up with. There's no such thing as a perfect wolf, except maybe the ones who have accepted their imperfections. I think those wolves are the ones closest to being perfect."

Meanwhile, Aryn had begun to furiously preen her feathers, and cut in awkwardly between muffled strokes. "I agree. No better bird than a humble bird. The sooner the world realizes there's no such thing as perfection, the better."
Messages In This Thread
A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh] - by Nightingale - June 23, 2014, 11:40 PM
RE: A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh] - by Nightingale - June 26, 2014, 01:37 AM