Blackfoot Forest nocturne of shadow
<small><span style="color:#b9745e;letter-spacing:3px;">デクナッツ</span></small>
150 Posts
Ooc — Der
Haha I would've never thought they would get along like this.
They're pretty adorable together hehe

Emotions were some of the most unsavory characters. They played favorites and would pick and choose who and what to acknowledge. Though she had entirely failed to pick up his earlier signs of self control, she now noticed his visible efforts at restraining himself--and hated him. "Do you think something is funny?" she said with a huff and a puff. He had some nerve thinking her some sort of comic relief. When he managed to lift his eyebrow again in question, she knew that this was what she disliked about him most. She would eat off those eyebrows if she could help it.

"Yes, be sorry," she said with a hiss, though it was clear she was unsatisfied. "Be sorry for being such a selfish wolf who cares nothing for the welfare of others." Somewhere in the back of her mind, she knew she was being ungrateful, or rather that her gratefulness was not being vocalized, but she decided it was very well that she kept quiet. She would not want to encourage the other wolf to pursue any more of these rescue attempts. No, he was obviously mad in the mind.

It was at this moment that the little red wolf looked at the other wolf. Oh, she had been staring him down with eyes of unadulterated rage, but she had not seen him. What she saw made her feel even more guilty. The wolf was but a yearling! Yes, it was true he had a nice large body built for fighting, but he couldn't have been any older than her. Looking more carefully, she watched as a small bead of blood made its way across his forehead and threatened to enter his eyes. Rolling her eyes and releasing a most grievous sigh, she paused in her pacing and approached the young male and licked the blood off. "I, I need to go home," she lied, knowing that there was no home here for these lands. Her voice was much softer than it had been before.

"I'll thank you later for--well, I don't know. There's nothing to be thankful about!" and as if to punctuate her sentence, she hopped in the air once, took a last glance at her knight, and then ran away: this time to the outer edges of the forest where she hoped to escape both foxes and other black demons. "Stay alive!"

Messages In This Thread
nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:50 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 12:15 PM