Blackfoot Forest nocturne of shadow
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A small strangled chuckled worked its way from his throat as he tried hard to suppress it. She was huffing and puffing and if he wasn’t careful she’d blow his house down. She was a cute wolf, and her temper just gave her an edge. He had never believed his father, when he had told him that females could be cute when angry, but he did now.

He raised his eyebrow yet again. If I didn’t care for others darling, I wouldn’t have put myself in harm’s way to save you, something I’m regretting at the moment, thanks to the viper you have in your mouth there. He knew he shouldn’t poke at the hissing wolf, she was almost like a she cat, a very angry adorable one, that at the moment looked like she could rip his face off. He just might let her; he shook his head and took a step back in a moment of clarity.

He frowned as she licked his head, not used to physical touches, he really needed to find out if it was normal for others to touch him, and someone always seemed to be doing so. He shook his head after she licked it, to get more of the blood there; he needed a bath he probably looked like some gory creature, from the deepest darkest depths of hell. He smiled at her, a crooked boyish grin, Stay away from foxes on your way home little imp.

He did finally laugh when she jumped in the air. He watched her leave and heard her words, and with an impudent grin he hollered back only to annoy you there darling. Then with a shake of his large head he loped off, towards the outer edges of the forest and to his mountain home. To try and figure out why the red furred wolf, made him so much more carefree, he was a serious wolf, and he had had barely a single serious moment today.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 09:39 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 03:48 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 25, 2014, 06:38 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 25, 2014, 10:26 PM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 11:50 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Jace - June 26, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: nocturne of shadow - by Leaf - June 26, 2014, 12:15 PM