A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh]
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie Von Pelt nuzzled Nightingale, I did not think I did, however I have heard that Bazi has told the others that I did attack you directly and Jace stopped me. Ferdie swallowed a lump in his throat he too had almost believed her lies but he lifted his head and continued his update, though young Nightingale needed to know all that had transpired, nothing good would come of sheltering her. Since then the others of swiftcurrent creek have come here and tried to drive us away; as if we were to close to their lands; They claim us a threat. I expected words they intended on destroying our caches. Ferdie Von Pelt stood at turned his back to her glaring out over the land, if he went to the mountains edge sure he could see a rough outline of the creek and if he found a stream from the mountain that feed that creek he'd piss in it just to have a laugh.

No longer will we allow wolves near our border's all will be treated as threats for the time being. Ferdie turned back to Nightingale and nuzzled her cheek below her blind eye Welcome home, there will be a pack meeting soon, you will need to attend

Ferdie lifted his gaze to Aryn, Though you are not a wolf in body, you are wolf in spirit as far as I'm concerned and I hope you will stay around here, if hunting gets lean ask and our caches will open for you He wondered if owl went south for the winter like most other birds... but then Aryn was not like the other birds so the rule of traveling south may not apply to her either

Messages In This Thread
A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh] - by Nightingale - June 23, 2014, 11:40 PM
RE: A Long Road Home [IC Re-Joining? Heh] - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 26, 2014, 09:20 PM