For the King.
I want my wife and children back. Do not get in the way of this goal and I will not have to kill you for it.
276 Posts
Ooc — Isabelle
Away
Yay! I can use this as a Chronicler thread!

Majesty chuckled at Mees' curiosity about the pack, and sat down also. He knew there was no talking the yearling out of it, so he might as well get comfortable.

"Well," he began, "I started this pack about a month ago now. Originally, I was from a pack of Silvertip Mountain wolves, to the southeast of here. I was, apparently, almost promoted to the Beta rank, or so I've heard. But I didn't stay long enough to earn the rank. I found, over time, that the alpha's methods of running her pack clashed greatly with my own personal beliefs, so I left. I left to begin a pack whose wolves did not resolve all of their differences immediately with violence."

He cleared his throat before continuing, wondering where to begin next. "I found this island not long before I left Silvertip Mountain, and immediately fell in love with it, so that I knew exactly where I wanted my pack to be once I began gathering members. After only a few weeks of hard work, I had gathered three other wolves besides myself and we settled here."

He smiled. "Not long after that, my mate, Erika, originally of Silvertip Mountain, came to join me." He paused, and then asked, "Is there anything else you want to know?"
Messages In This Thread
For the King. - by Horcrux - June 23, 2014, 04:06 PM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 04:31 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 23, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 23, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 12:12 AM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 24, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 24, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 26, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 27, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: For the King. - by Majesty - June 27, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: For the King. - by Horcrux - June 30, 2014, 12:01 AM