Sunspire Mountains Dark angel and Dark Prince
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
It's ok! ^_^ Also I see many ways this could turn bad very quickly, lol.

<style type="text/css"> ae {color:#94a3ab; font-size: 10px;} .aebox {background-color: #d5e1ec; width: 500px; margin: auto; background-image: url('http://i.imgur.com/vg2CHes.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; border: 3px solid #94a3ab; outline: 5px solid #2d2a24;} .aetext {margin: auto; width: 350px; color:#2d2a24; text-indent: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 15px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 20px; padding-right: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 480px; margin-bottom: 30px;}</style>

The humiliated part of Ira battering the war torn and bruised mass of self pride and ego was sensible to recognize that taking off for Tortuga without telling Jinx, for letting the impulse and romantic allure of rescuing Bones had not been one of his most clever ideas. In fact it not only ended it utter failure it had nearly brought with it his death. Quick reflexes (and maybe a bit of dumb luck) had been his saving grace and instead of the wild creature’s teeth raking across his jugular, they had raked from the side of his neck to his shoulder. It was an ugly thing and Ira had spent an hour studying the wound of split flesh, the pristine fur stained crimson before he had wadded through the sea, bearing his teeth against the sting as the salt cleansed it until it had grown numb. He still needed training, and the young assassin knew that he needed to go apologize (gasp!) to his mother and grovel at her paws if that was what it took. He had been gone for much longer than he had asked for and he suspected there would be consequences. He just hoped that whatever happened Jinx didn’t hate him for being a idiotic teenager with a crush because he couldn’t stand the idea of her hating him.

Ira was determined to shrug the wound off, though he grimaced at the fact that it might leave a scar, undermining his true beauty that he was shallow enough to appreciate. His pace slowed as he neared the Sunspire, surprised to find that there was a pack there now. It was only because Jace stood out to the Princeling that Ira even recognized him at all, despite that Ira remained far enough away from their borders as he poked about, investigating the urine scents that marked them. He recognized them, of course, and smirked as he imagined why Ferdie and Jace would branch off from Fox even though, really, he didn’t care. He was only looking to pick a word fight, of superior intellect to mend his bruised ego. “Well, well, well, if it isn’t sleeping beauty,” The Princeling called out to the ebon cloaked Jace with a sneer and arrogance laced in his tone. He might have grown into his adult body, might have marred his previous pristine physical beauty but he was still the insolent and sardonic creature he’d always been.

With knowledge of poisons and honed stealth skills which he had blatantly (stupidly) ignored when stealing into Tortuga. “Did you miss me beautiful?” Ira taunted Jace, each word a hiss as his vicious pale blue eyes watched the man’s dominant prance with another sneer. Strut around like a peacock all you want but I’m still sexier, Was the boy’s haughty and shallow thought as he waited for Jace to react.

Messages In This Thread
Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 28, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:33 PM