Sunspire Mountains Dark angel and Dark Prince
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace chuckled darkly and quietly. The sneer on the devil child’s face enough to infuriate the shadow man even more. if I made it much more threatening you might piss yourself. And I would hate to see that lovely white pelt of yours stained yellow. though he was pushing at Jace’s buttons, Jace was pushing right a back. It was no secret that he loathed the boy and he was pretty certain the boy loathed him.

Jace smiled sardonically Lovers of mine, you are wrong I wouldn’t want to stain the memories of them nor insult them so by referring to you as them. Jace didn’t have any lovers, he was far still untainted by a lovers embrace, not that it would be a taint. Granted he wasn’t about to tell Ira that, no he was not; give the boy more fuel to add to the fire. He raised an eyebrow in mock irritation.

Naw your ugliness stems from your black black soul, demon cur. Jace looked over the wound it did look pretty bad and he felt kinda bad for it, not because he liked Ira, but because he had a similar wound and it hurt unbelievably. what brings you this far there Jane, and why aren’t you hiding behind your mommy’s legs?
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 28, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:33 PM