Gamekeeper #1 (Anybody, please join asap so i can archive)
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
I'll join I suppose ^^

Dante too had heard the sound of the distressed fawn and began heading in that direction, concerned. He did not know what sort of creature was making the sound, but whatever was going on, it didn't sound pleasant. He came upon the scene just as Fireblaze was dispatching the deer. And while he could see clearly it had been best for the poor thing, he couldn't help but wonder why she didn't just go for the neck first off. He eyed her dubiously.

She had the scent of the pack, but was not a member whom he had yet met. Her bleeding of the fawn had seemed almost systematic and made his skin crawl, but he tried to dismiss it. She was a packmate, first impressions were everything, and Dante hated to start off with doubt and suspicion.

"Hello," he said, walking up to her. "Do you need help taking that anywhere? My name's Dante." He was quite a bit larger than her and could probably handle carrying the fawn with more ease than she could.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: Gamekeeper #1 (Anybody, please join asap so i can archive) - by Dante RIP - June 28, 2014, 05:45 PM