Sunspire Mountains Dark angel and Dark Prince
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
omg i'm stupidly happy that i found ira's spirit guide, ahah. if not for this thread i might have never discovered it. :D

“Ha!” The single laugh burst from Ira, his teeth glistening as his lips curled back to expose them in a wolfish grin. “You have the threat level of a baby rabbit, darling,” Ira had never peed himself, as to his own knowledge of course not including when he was a wee baby and didn’t know any better, and he had no intentions of doing so now. Jace didn’t scare him. In fact, very little did. He had seen so much gore, slaughter and death in his extremely short life so far that he didn’t even, really, fear death. That was not to say that he wanted to die any time soon because he didn’t. He had too much to do. Wolves to antagonize, targets to assassinate, a world to dominate; the usual. “My mistake,” Ira purled viciously, clicking his teeth together at the ending of it, cocking his head to the side, tail lashing once behind him. In reality, it seemed that Jace and him hadn’t progressed much from their previous encounters because here they were still taunting one another. As it was, taunting and pushing all of the buttons like an uncontrolled and thrilled toddler was thrilling. And anyway, Ira was in no condition to fight. In fact, he probably should be seeking medical attention for the wound but still had that annoying ‘youth is invincibility’ despite that he had nearly lost his life when the pirate bitch had attacked him.

If Ira had known that Jace had not even been with a woman yet, he would have had a field day with it. Though Bones and him had been much too young for that kind of intimacy they had talked about it, about their future together …a future that perhaps in a sheer streak of irony ended very much like her ‘Romeo and Juliet’ story. Except neither of them were dead, they were apart and the future they had imagined was gone. That thought shot a pang through his heart like an arrow piercing it, but he shook it off. The point was, at least Ira had a girlfriend and it had been pretty glorious while it had lasted. “Of course. It isn’t easy being this demonic, you know.” Jace was unknowingly hitting close to home with his snide comments spurred by Ira’s own. Though Ira didn’t consider himself a demon (despite being inspired by the personification of the sin of Wrath) he knew he was cursed. Over and over again it was proven.

Temper flared when he spoke of Jinx so ill, his black, leathery nostrils flaring as the whole irritation with Swiftcurrent’s inaction with Bones was dredged up violently. “Don’t speak about my mother like that,” Ira warned his tone flat and serious all pretenses of taunting dropped as he stared at Jace. He would rather die than listen to someone bad mouth Jinx in front of him, wound be damned. “I did what none of you fuckers had the courage to do. I went to rescue Bones.” Her absence only reminded him of his abject failure but at least he had damned well tried. “Anything else you want to know Princess?” The angered youth snapped at his dark companion.

Messages In This Thread
Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 28, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:33 PM