Sunspire Mountains The White Ghost
Madness is a bitter mercy...
51 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
@Rocky Since you're a cougar, and I'm a cougar, let's do a thread together LOL It's still open for anyone else though

The White Ghost, an albino mountain lion, stood on the mountainside, staring at nothing. Her tail twitching fervently as she made soft chittering sounds. Her pupils were wide, making her eyes look like black holes rimmed with red. She wasn't on catnip or any other drug. She was simply insane. "I already saw red today. The sky was reddish when the sun woke up. The bird was red, the cardinal. Those flowers were red, I already saw red." She whined to the constant chattering in her head. The white-furred cougar moaned and rolled on the ground, grinding her face in the dust, paws coming to her ears.

"I'm not hungry now. I'll kill later, ok?" The voices grew louder despite her begging and Laksha mewled softly. "Okay. Okay. Just stop, please." She shook her head, freeing herself of the dazed look she had before. Her pupils retracted to slits, showing off her blood-red eyes. Black claws slid out of her paws as she kneaded the ground. The white tail that was twitching randomly grew steady and only twitched softly. Laksha completed the transformation from a mewling madwoman to a calm, psycopathic killer in moments.

The White Ghost jumped down the cliffs to the valley below, rubbing herself in dust to disguise her bright-white pelt. She sniffed the air, a low groan in her chest. "There's no preyy...." she hissed, looking around wildly. "Where iss the preyyy..."
Messages In This Thread
The White Ghost - by Laksha - June 29, 2014, 11:19 AM
RE: The White Ghost - by Rocky - June 30, 2014, 10:55 AM
RE: The White Ghost - by Laksha - June 30, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: The White Ghost - by Rocky - June 30, 2014, 03:25 PM
RE: The White Ghost - by Laksha - June 30, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: The White Ghost - by Fireblaze - June 30, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: The White Ghost - by Rocky - July 01, 2014, 01:07 AM
RE: The White Ghost - by Laksha - July 01, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: The White Ghost - by Fireblaze - July 22, 2014, 05:37 PM