Gamekeeper #1 (Anybody, please join asap so i can archive)
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante was a bit confused. "You came into the lands to hunt for a pack before you joined?" He asked, flabbergasted. Her intentions may have been honorable in doing so but any pack wolf who had come across a loner taking down prey in their lands would assume theft and attack at once. They didn't usually stop to ask for a wolf's explanation first. "You are treading in dangerous waters, doing that. I avoided packs like the plague when I was a loner; most don't like you hanging around their borders unless you intend to join right off, let alone inside their territory."

Her reasons for joining made perfect sense, for they were much like his own. "I am glad that we can offer you that here, a family is a wonderful thing." A true family, he added mentally. His own blood family hardly counted. "Just stick to your strengths and be kind/courteous and I'm sure you will do very well for yourself...." He paused. "I'm sorry, I don't think I got your name."
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
RE: Gamekeeper #1 (Anybody, please join asap so i can archive) - by Dante RIP - June 29, 2014, 04:41 PM