Sunspire Mountains Dark angel and Dark Prince
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Specifically it's a King Cobra. :-)

The apology offered to the pallid Princeling was …unexpected. He had insulted Jinx and in the next breath was apologizing for it, which, had stilled the tempest of wrath inside the youth for the moment. He could take insult after insult, got a sick thrill from it, even. Ira enjoyed the berating Jace gave him if only because he was far too shallow and arrogant to let it bother him. The perks of being conceited. Words tended not to carry the sting they otherwise would have if Ira had gave two rat shits about what Jace — or any one else for that matter — thought about him. The ebon beasts’ blue gaze took an impossible red gleam that Ira played off as merely a trick of the sunlight, though typically the sunlight made eyes lighter not darker. Jace tried to get his point across to Ira, for whatever it was worth, but all Ira heard was excuses. Pathetic ones to him, at that.

“Is that supposed to impress me? They’re only excuses. So you killed one. Big. Fucking. Deal.What? Are you incapable of defying orders? If Fox told you to jump off a cliff into the ocean would you have done it? Hmm? Likewise, don’t you act the savior and martyr. There’s a reason you’re no longer in the Creek and you were a loyal mongrel.” Ira’s words twisted in his fury, trying to work them deep while also trying to get out of him what he and Ferdie were no longer at Swiftcurrent. Not that he truly cared.

“So because I left with my mother that means I had no more ties to the Creek?” Ira demanded with another harsh laugh, wondering why it was Jace hadn’t been able to put the pieces together yet as to why Ira cared so much. “I care you idiotic cur because Bones is my inamorata,” He took a deep breath to steady himself, to attempt to reign in the wrath that seethed like a demon under his skin vying for control. “In simpler terms we are romantically involved.” Or were was the better word to use but considering neither youth had consented to end it technically they were still involved with one another as far as Ira was concerned.

Messages In This Thread
Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 28, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:33 PM