Moonspear which to bury, you or the hatchet?
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey had declined to go with Terance and Wraen to seek Lyra's help with their wounds. She really didn't think that her hurts were at all severe enough to bother the medic with. And Liffey was not a vain creature - if the cut on her muzzle scarred, then it scarred. It was fine by her, in spite of the fact that it seemed to serve as an ongoing reminder to Rannoch of what had happened to her, which she had been actively attempting to make him forget by intercoursing him real good and often.

But I digress.

The Frostfur had been returning home herself when she caught sight of a visitor at hers and Rannoch's shared den. She froze anxiously as she looked the female over and discerned that this wasn't Terance or Amekaze. It had to be one of them. Liffey felt her nerves stand on edge at the realization. She hadn't quite worked through her upset from the other day with Gannet and Alya (lol she still doesn't know). She wasn't prepared for this. Would she ever be? Unlikely. With that in mind, Liffey found it in herself to continue forward through the trees and step into the other female's company. It felt very much like walking the plank.

Liffey's posture shifted naturally to one of submission as she stepped forward and gave the girl a nod in greeting. Her eyes slid to the rabbits and her head tilted slightly with curiosity. "Nice catch," she said conversationally, offering only a mildly strained smile before letting her know, "Rannoch isn't home yet. He should be along soon though..." This had to be a social call for him, after all. There was no way this member of the cerberus was there to see her. Who was this, anyway? Best not ask..
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 16, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 16, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 09:19 PM