The Sunspire settle down, it'll all be clear
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
@Zada and i have come to an understanding ooc, and i'll put up a backdated thread that has seabreeze finding her blood trail! <3

she had not been traveling with rannoch and his varied band of wolves for very long, but she had been waiting for them for what felt like an eternity.  when they finally got moving she was relieved, and the change of pace and constant variation in scenery allowed her to take her mind off of the dark girl's fleeting presence in her life.

her heart hurt for the girl and her fate; she'd come across a trail of blood and fur that undoubtedly belonged to zada, and since then seabreeze had withdrawn into herself more than usual.  if it weren't for her, seabreeze wouldn't be here — in sunspire, or maybe at all.

as they drew towards the mountain she focused her mind on the sunspire and its beauty.  she pined to share it with one dark-pelted girl.. but perhaps another shadow shrouded wolf would sate her urges.

rannoch comes to a stop and bids someone to scout ahead.  true to his story of taking danger head-on, terance steps forward without any qualm, eager to please their alpha.  her flews quirk upwards in the ghost of a smile, and she watches liffey offer, too.

perhaps this would be a bonding experience for the three of them. i'll come, she says before she knows what she's saying, and despite her inexperience she hopes that she'll be of use to the two scouts.
[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
settle down, it'll all be clear - by Rannoch’s Ghost - February 28, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Terance - March 01, 2018, 03:48 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Liffey - March 01, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Seabreeze - March 01, 2018, 08:43 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Arbiter - March 01, 2018, 10:04 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Nara - March 02, 2018, 01:49 AM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Olive - March 02, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Arrakis - March 03, 2018, 05:26 AM
RE: settle down, it'll all be clear - by Cassiopeia - March 03, 2018, 10:21 PM