67 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
this used to be my playground
this used to be my childhood dream
this used to be the place i ran to
whenever i was in need
of a friend
[size=3]why did it have to end[/size]

The sightless young male couldn’t help but feel protective of his find, purely because of his connection to the stars in general. It was something ingrained in him from the moment he had been born. The stars were as much a part of him as breathing. So when Two Face began speaking of protecting it and telling Koontz, the silvery male moved to stand protectively over it. “Sometimes they do fall from the sky,” he replied, feeling the warmth from the rock on the underside of his belly but it wasn’t so warm that it was uncomfortable. “Stories I’d been told as I was growing up spoke of the occasional star being cast from the sky because the soul that was sent to that star was found to be unworthy of being a star.” He knew how the story would likely sound to someone that hadn’t been raised following the stars, but it was what it was.

He found himself wondering what soul had been found unworthy of being a star and hoped that it wasn’t either of his parents. Yildun wasted no time in shoving that thought from his mind because if anyone was worthy of being a star it was his parents. They had been the most kind and caring souls that he had ever known. There was still a matter of what he wanted to do with the rock, though. “I want to stay with it while it is still putting off so much warmth,” he finally began. “Once it’s cool enough to move, I want to get it to my den where it’ll be safe.” He couldn’t help but want to keep the rock, to take it to his den. Maybe, just maybe, this fallen star could possibly help him reconnect with the stars, to be able to hear them again. The stars were as much a part of him as breathing.

Messages In This Thread
one in a minion - by Yildun - August 14, 2013, 09:14 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 14, 2013, 11:03 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 15, 2013, 12:03 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Koontz - August 15, 2013, 09:00 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - August 17, 2013, 08:47 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - August 29, 2013, 09:58 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 10, 2013, 11:59 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 11, 2013, 10:43 AM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 15, 2013, 01:52 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Yildun - September 16, 2013, 07:45 PM
RE: one in a minion - by Two Face - September 16, 2013, 08:52 PM