Sunspire Mountains Dark angel and Dark Prince
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio

Jace let lose a menacing growl that failed to perturb the pallid Princeling who raised his brow in a really? fashion as they continued to banter back and forth with one another like …well like boys. Nemesis. Maybe that’s what they were: each other’s nemesis. Not that Ira cared either way. This was far too much fun to stop because it was easy to get Jace riled up likely as easy as it was to pull Ira’s temper from the dredges of his core. “How the fuck am I supposed to know why you’re no longer a Creek member? I was at the other side of the Wilds, dumbass,” Ira returned the explicit in kind and then grinned cruelly. “I’ll speak of you and judge your actions in any way I want.” Ira defied the words, though they were eerily similar to the words he would eventually use against Kaname when he made his way towards Silvertip Mountain. “Because you asked,” Ira responded in a hushed tenor grasping a hold of his armor quickly before it could expose the chinks within. The last thing he wanted was Jace to realize he had chinks in his armor and begin to expose them. Telling him he had been romantically involved with Bones had probably been telling him too much as it was. It wasn’t exactly true though, about Jace asking because he had not actually came out and asked it but the question had been present when he implied that Ira didn’t care because he’d left Swiftcurrent Creek.

“I don’t want pity. Not yours, not anyone’s. I did my best for her,” But his best wasn’t good enough having been attacked nearly three seconds after he had barged into their borders feeling high and mighty only to have to flee when he had, thanks to quick movements, managed to suffer the killing aim of teeth on his neck instead of his jugular where they had meant to find purchase. He did not tell Jace that his best wasn’t good enough, nor that he had nearly lost his lives to those insufferable low lives that had stolen her from him because that would have resulted in exposing way too much though his wound probably spoke some sort of tale for him.

Messages In This Thread
Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 27, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 27, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 28, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 28, 2014, 01:24 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - June 29, 2014, 06:35 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - June 29, 2014, 07:41 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 01, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 02, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Ira Nox - July 04, 2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Dark angel and Dark Prince - by Jace - July 05, 2014, 01:33 PM