Bearclaw Valley we can fall in love, it just ain't that easy
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Something about the Valley made it impossible for Blondine to keep up her tough facade. This whole "I'm-being-vulnerable" thing didn't thrill her by any means, but she didn't know how to stop it! Ah, at least she was in the company of good people; if Blondine had to be open with anyone, she wanted it to be with the likes of Poet. I've got some...feelings, she began, ears folding back against her skull with immediate embarassment, and I was fixin' to tell her the last time I saw her, but I don't know how.

I don't even know why I've got 'em in the first place! Of course, she's lovely, and just as pretty as a peach, but we're both women and that's weird, right? If I do recall, my Pa often told me that it was unnatural and I reckon he was right. But there's just something about her, Po. You oughta have some advice for me, else I've just rambled on for no good reason and that just won't do.

Of course Blondine had known how much she'd been saying, but even that didn't feel like enough. It was just, something about Indra had caught her eye (pun intended), and she still couldn't put her finger (claw?) on it. That girl was going to be the death of her, Blondine decided, but she wouldn't be giving up without a fight.
Messages In This Thread
RE: we can fall in love, it just ain't that easy - by Blondine - March 26, 2018, 07:05 AM