Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black
280 Posts
Ooc — e
Rogue
Away
i'm sorry! i somehow toootally missed this tag!

Unease coils in his belly as Wildfire makes her call. He is still not worried about his ability to perform (he is a wolf, nature will take its course, surely) but it does not make the situation an easy one. Especially since heda will be there to watch. (Why.)

But Étoille is nothing if not dutiful, and so he rouses himself and makes his way through the night, enjoying the chill and gentle starlight as he goes. How fitting, for conception of his seed to take place under his namesake, with the glow of night lighting his fur to a brighter cast than usual. He arrives with his head lowered respectfully, mindful of the intimacy between the mated pair even as he.. provides his.. donation, so to speak. "Bonjour," the titan greets in quiet tones, unwilling to break the peaceful quiet of the night, and pauses, waiting for.. direction. The scene is entirely Wildfire's to call, her heat granting her that particular right.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm dreaming that you'd meet me in the bar in the back before the l-l-lights go black - by Étoille - March 26, 2018, 10:02 PM