Blacktail Deer Plateau no one gets left behind
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante stepped back to let her come out, then sat down, ready to listen to what she had to say. It was clear that something had her pretty well upset. As she went into her tail, his thoughts raced. He had seen humans before in his travels, but that had been much closer to where he came from than this place. As far as he knew there were none even close.

He did not believe that her parents would have lied to her, though, about the danger that things tainted by humans posed. "Perhaps you are both correct," he responded. "Maybe it was something that smelled so similar as to seem the exact thing. I'm not sure how human danger would have gotten this far from where they tread, but there may very well be something in nature that seems to be the same." He frowned, concerned. "And I bet it still does contain danger, just not of the same variety. I would steer clear of it just the same."

He was not too surprised to hear that Peregrine's reaction to her findings were less than diplomatic. He respected the Alpha but knew Perry well enough to see that he didn't really have any issues speaking his mind freely. Dante envied that in him a bit. It was hard to speak his mind when he was constantly evaluating how everyone around him would take every single word that he spoke. It might lead to less conflict but it also gave his personality something... lacking. Or at least he saw himself that way.

Perhaps he should have a talk with the alpha about their newest member. See what his thoughts were. "I'm sorry he upset you. I'm sure that wasn't his intention." He frowned. "Have you been making any friends in the pack?"
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
no one gets left behind - by Dante RIP - July 03, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: no one gets left behind - by Fireblaze - July 04, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: no one gets left behind - by Dante RIP - July 04, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: no one gets left behind - by Fireblaze - July 04, 2014, 01:22 PM
RE: no one gets left behind - by Dante RIP - July 04, 2014, 06:19 PM
RE: no one gets left behind - by Fireblaze - July 04, 2014, 06:29 PM
RE: no one gets left behind - by Dante RIP - July 05, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: no one gets left behind - by Fireblaze - July 10, 2014, 04:17 PM
RE: no one gets left behind - by Dante RIP - July 15, 2014, 09:04 PM
RE: no one gets left behind - by Fireblaze - July 16, 2014, 04:56 PM