Whitefish River the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: @Kaname , let's see how this plays out![/size]

It was pouring rain, but Rahzie could not care less. It was a warm summer rain, so all it did was soak her through, and didn't leech the heat out of her small frame. It did, however, cause the usually strong Whitefish River to surge with even more dark power, so she made sure to keep a safe distance from it's banks - but other than that, the young coywolf was vivacious as ever. She was travelling upriver, stepping lightly, weaving her lithe body this way and that, almost dancing through the stony riverbank, humming to herself.

She had only recently arrived in the Teekon Wilds area, but had not wasted a moment, deciding to explore as much as she possibly could. She knew, somewhere deep in her instinctual being, that she couldn't survive alone for long - but she could damn well try. The coywolf was careful not to get too close to any of the pack's borders that she had come across. At least, not for long. She enjoyed pushing buttons and she was quick enough to run and get away with it, at least as far as she was concerned.

And today, she was definitely feeling like pushing buttons. She wasn't near any pack borders as far as she could tell, but there were wolves in the area, she knew. Despite the gloomy weather, the small woman still held her spirit, and was just waiting for someone to come along that she could have some fun with.
Messages In This Thread
the coyotes sing when they call on your lovin'. - by Rahzie - July 05, 2014, 10:12 PM