Duck Lake winding roads are winding down.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
"Well we won't know now will we." Rahzie chose to ignore that comment, narrowing her eyes out towards the water rather than spare a look at him. She did, however, see him sit out of the corner of her eye, and study her for a moment. Her tail lashed behind her in annoyance, stubbornly refusing to acknowledge him for the time being. That was, until he spoke again. "If only you were that observant about your prey, you might not be going hungry." Rahzie returned his low growl with one of her own, her dark lips raising slightly to show the glint of off-white teeth, but still she refused to look at him.

She heard a grunt come from his direction, and she saw his form move in her peripheral vision to the waters edge. Her tail continued to lash, and her large ears swiveled around atop her head in annoyance. For a moment there was silence, as he took a drink - during which time her eyes flashed back to him for a split second, while he wasn't looking - and then he sat back down.

And, then, suddenly; "And I guess you're just the little runt that can't feed themself." Rahzie was on her feet in an instant, snarling, hackles bristling and ears flat against the back of her skull. A memory flashed across her mind's eye, of her father saying something very similar to her little brother, who was, in fact, the runt. Her brown eyes flickered with a blaze of dark orange fire. "You want a fight, dog? Don't think I can't give you one," She threatened, but did not make any move towards him. She didn't actually know what kind of hybrid he was, but spit the word 'dog' like an insult. He couldn't know her history, but she couldn't care less. That word was like a dagger to her heart.

[size=x-small]ooc: that escalated quickly hahah, oops. this is great, though. giving me a good laugh over here![/size]
Messages In This Thread
winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 05, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 05, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 05, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 05, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 05, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 06, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 06, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 06, 2014, 04:03 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 06, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 06, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 07, 2014, 09:22 PM