Duck Lake winding roads are winding down.
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
"I guess that's fair." An expression of mild amusement crossed the other hybrid's face as he said this, and though Rahzie did not appreciate it, all she did was continue her growling, eyes narrowed. She realized that she may have given him a way to manipulate her by letting him know her severe distaste for the word, and as he stood and bowed in an over-exaggerated manner, Rahzie swore to herself she wouldn't let him do such a thing. "Ma'am I was a bore, allow me to apologise for my disgusting use of language and mockery at your clearly inferior hunting ability." Rahzie snapped her teeth at him, letting him know that he didn't appreciate the sass in his apology, but her growl faded. He was at least being kind of sincere. The coywolf was still bristling as she begrudgingly kept her end of the deal. "My bad for losing dinner for the both of us," She grumbled in a low tone.

As he resumed his sitting position, Rahzie eyed him suspiciously, before slowly settling back on her haunches as well. "I'm going to guess you're not exactly an entirely pure wolf yourself?" He asked her then, appearing interested. Rahzie considered not answering him all together, but couldn't help but be a little curious about this other hybrid, and figured giving him an honest answer would more likely pry one from him. "Nope," She said, her hackles slowly falling. "My mother was a coyote." "And if I'm not to call you runt, what's the alternative?" Rahzie almost growled at him again, but remembered the promise she had made to herself, and restrained herself, merely flicking her tail tip in annoyance.

She paused a long moment, deciding how much to tell him. "Rahzie." She introduced herself sharply, not thinking he deserved to know her full name. "And what am I to call you, if not annoying as hell?" Her eyes flashed with a mischievous playfulness, though her face maintained a mildly displeased and mistrusting look.
Messages In This Thread
winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 05, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 05, 2014, 10:46 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 05, 2014, 11:08 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 05, 2014, 11:28 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 05, 2014, 11:48 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 06, 2014, 12:07 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 06, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 06, 2014, 04:03 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 06, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Fang - July 06, 2014, 03:21 PM
RE: winding roads are winding down. - by Rahzie - July 07, 2014, 09:22 PM